Central Govt Jobs: BEL (Bharat
BASIC DETAIL OF THE JOBS (Central Govt Jobs):
Total Number of Post- 05 (Five)
Note: The number of
Last Date of Application- 10-04-2019
SALARY FOR THE JOBS:
The salary of the jobs is lucrative. Instead there are many facility available which you can not get easily in any kind of Govt Jobs whether it may be Central Govt Jobs or State Govt jobs. The selected candidates will have the minimum pay of 13 Lakhs per annum.
Pay Scale is Rs. 50,000.00-1,60,000.00. DA, HRA, Medical Allowance any many other allowance are also available. If you want to know more about the salary of BEL (Senior Engineer), you must read the official notification. The Link for official notification is here. Download Official Notification.
QUALIFICATION FOR THE JOBS:
- Educational Qualification for General & OBC Candidates- The candidates must pass the B.E or B.Tech with Electronics and Communication Engineering (First Class Marks) from any Institution approved by the AICTE.
- For SC, ST and PWD candidates- The candidates can apply for the post with the degree mentioned in the 1st No. The difference is the they don’t need first class marks. The candidates having the pass marks in the degree course are eligible.
- The upper age limit for General candidates is 32 years as on 31.04.2019.
- For OBC candidates, they can get 3 years of age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
- For SC & ST candidates, the upper age limit is 37 years i.e 5 years are relaxable as on the same date.
- The PWD candidates are also eligible for age relaxation. They will get 10 years relaxable age. That means the candidates having the age of 42 years, can apply for the post of Senior Engineer in BEL.
- Jammu & Kashmir domiciled candidates during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 will get the age relaxation. They will get upto 5 years (General Candidates), 8 Years (OBC Candidates), 10 years (SC & ST Candidates) of age relaxation.
- Age relaxation for Ex-Serviceman is also available. It can be extended as per Govt guidelines.
Note: If you want to get the age relaxation, you must follow the official notification.
EXPERIENCE FOR GETTING SENIOR ENGINEER IN BEL:
- Knowledge in Signal Integrity.
- Knowledge in Thermal and Power Integrity.
- Microprocessor knowledge.
- Microcontroller and DSP Processor knowledge.
- FPGA Architecture knowledge.
- Interfacing Memories.
- High Speed communication protocol.
- Device driver development knowledge.
- Data processing knowledge.
- Power PC.
Note: More essential knowledge for getting the senior engineer jobs in BEL are also required. These are not the complete list of essential experience. So, before going to apply for the Engineers in Grade E-III post, you must follow the official notification. Click to Download.
- Good knowledge in AI (Artificial Intelligence).
- Knowledge in Radar System and EW System.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates having the eligibility described in the official notification will have to download the application format available in the official website.
- The application form will have to fill up correctly. It needs to affix a colour passport photograph.
- Matriculation Certificate as age proof (Attested Xerox Copy).
- Marksheet of all semester (Attested Xerox copy).
- Caste Certificate, Degree Certificate, PWD (If necessary) Certificate, No Objection certificate (If needed or applicable) are also to be submitted along with the filled in application
Note: I request you to go through the official notification before going to filled up and send it to the address given below.
ADDRESS FOR SENDING THE FILLED UP FORM:
Sr Dy General Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, I.E.Nacharam, Hyderabad – 500076 on or before 10.04.2019 by ORDINARY POST. The application must reach the office within 10.04.2019. The application which will reach after the date will not be entertained any more.
The envelope which contains the application form and other testimonials should super-scribe as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR ENGINEER ON FIXED TENURE BASIS”.
The applicant belonging to the General and OBC category will have to pay Rs. 500.00 as application fees. The candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD need not to pay the application fee.
Payment Link- Link for making payment is available in the official notification and also in the official site. Don’t make payment using any payment link other than official link. I personally request you to follow the official guideline before you are going to apply for the above mentioned post.
Keep in mind this website is not a recruiting agency or organisation. If something found wrong in the information the website owner or the author is not responsible in any way. This site is only for informational purpose.
If you want to know mor Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, West Bengal Govt Jobs, you can visit this site regularly.