Civil Engineer Jobs: Applications for recruiting to the post of Executive Engineer (Civil) in the Port Trust of Cochin are invited from the candidates having the following education and other eligibility described below.
Total Number of Post- 04
Last Date of Submission of Form- 31-05-2019
To know more Click Here and download the Advertisement.
Basic Details for the Recruitment of Civil Engineer in Port Trust, Cochin:
Primary details for the recruitment of Civil Engineer in the Port Trust of Cochin are as follows. If you are a willing candidates, you must download the advertisement for which a link is given here in this site.
Scale of Pay:
- Executive Engineer (Civil)- Rs. 20600- 46500(Pre-Revised Rs.10750-16750)
- Asst. Exe. Engineer (Civil) Rs. 20600-46500(Pre-Revised Rs. 9100-15100)
To know more read the Advertisement or the notification properly. There you will find all the details of the salary and Payscale.
RULE FOR THE RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF EXECUTIVE ENGINEER (CIVIL):
Educational & Other Qualifications for Direct Recruitment-
- Civil Engineering Degree or its equivalent from a recognised University or Institution.
- Five Years of Experience in the executive cadre which includes-
- Design/ Maintenance (Port and Marine Structures Preferable)
- Industrial/ Commercial
All the experience must be gathered from an Undertaking Govt Agency or company. To know more about the rules, you must read the Annexure I for the post of Civil Engineer Recruitment in the Post Trust of Cochin.
Documents to be required for applying to the post of Civil Engineer in Port Trust, Cochin:
- To prove the eligibility, attested copies of certificates of academic qualification are to be submitted.
- Attested copies of ACRs of the applicant for the last 5 years.
- No-Objection Certificate issued by the respective Port Trust.
- An undertaking of the candidate not to withdraw, if selected.
- The authenticity of the University Certificates and the recognition of the Degree obtained by the candidates may be confirmed and certified.
- Last but not the least the attested copies of ACRs of the candidate for the last 5 years which is necessary for the recruitment of the post published in the official notification.
Note: These are the primary list of documents which is essentially required for getting the jobs published here. If you are an applicant, you must read the official notification first and apply as these may not be the complete list of documents to be required for.
How to apply for the post of Civil Engineer in Cochin Port Trust:
The willing candidates having the education and essential qualification for the post of Civil Engineer (Executive) must submit their resume or the application form to the proper channel.
To know more about the application procedure, you must go to the official website. The link of the official website is here. Website: www.cochinport.gov.in
If you want to apply and looking for the form for the post of civil engineer (executive), Cochin Port Trust, you can download it from here. The official notification includes the Application form.
Note: If you are a job seeker and looking for any kind of jobs including West Bengal Govt Jobs, Indian Banking Jobs, Indian Railway Jobs, Indian Postal Jobs, Central Govt Jobs and any other State G
But keep in mind that this website is not a recruiting agency or organisation. This site is only for information. Therefore, all the information like education qualification, age limit, application procedures, selection procedure may differ sometimes and for this you must follow the official website. Though I try to give the information as accurate as possible still I request you to visit the official website.
- West Bengal Upper Primary Teacher Salary
- Important Notice of SSC CGL Exam-2019
- Government Jobs in West Bengal For 12th Pass
- Why Primary Teacher Job Is So Popular?2019
- WB Madhyamik Result Review Date-2019
- Download SSC CGL Admit Card-2019
- SSC CGL Result Date (Updated)-2019
- Details of SSC CGL Exam Pattern (UPDATED)
- SSC CGL Syllabus Download Pdf 2019
- How To Get CBI Jobs (India)-2019