Indian Banking Jobs Notification: 500 No of post is going to be filled up by IDBI Bank very soon. Eligible candidates having the Graduation Degree can apply for the post of Assistant Manager of IDBI Banks.
If you are interested for getting the Indian Banking Jobs, you must read the article carefully and download the official notification of IDBI Bank.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF IDBI INDIAN BANKING JOBS:
IDBI Banks which is one of the leading banks in India is going to recruit a large number of Assistant Manager as described above. Here you will find Category wise vacant posts.
- Total Number of Posts- 500
- Unreserved (Ur)- 228
- Schedule Caste (SC)- 75
- Schedule Tribe (ST)- 37
- Other Backward Class (OBC)- 135
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)- 25
- Person With Disabilities (PWD)- 15 (VH-5, OH-5, HH-5)
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION FOR IDBI INDIAN BANKING JOBS:
The candidates willing to apply for the post of Assistant Manager under IDBI Bank must have the following educational qualifications-
- First of all the candidates must hold a graduation degree from a recognized University in any discipline with at least 60% of marks. For SC, ST & PWD candidates, they can apply for the posts achieving only 55% of marks in the graduation level.
- Applicant willing to apply for the post are expected to have proficiency in computer.
OTHER CRITERIA FOR IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER JOBS:
For getting the IDBI Assistant Manager, the candidates must have the following criteria. If anything find wrong at anytime, his/her candidature may be subjected to rejected.
- The applicant must be the citizen of India. The citizen of Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan Refugee came to India before 1-1-1962 are also eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Manager.
- The applicant must have valid mark sheet at the time of registering for the IDBI Jobs (Assistant Manager).
- The candidates will have to indicate the marks while applying. The calculation of marks in the graduation level will be as per the University norms. If you are an applicant and calculate your marks wrongly, your candidature will be rejected at the time of verification. So, be careful about it. If you want to know more about it, you must follow the official notification.
- The candidates appearing in the final year of graduation, can apply for the IDBI Jobs. But he/she will have to produce the result at the interview table if he/she qualifies in the written examination. One more thing to be noted that the candidates must pass the graduation before 15-04-2019 (The Last Date of Online Registration).
These are not the complete list of eligibility criteria for getting IDBI Indian Banking Jobs. If you want to know everything about the eligibility criteria, I suggest you to download the official notification first and read it minutely.
AGE LIMIT FOR IDBI BANKING JOBS:
The age limit for IDBI Banking Jobs are as follows-
- 21- 28 years of old as on 01-03-2019 ( It Means that the candidates’ DOB must be between 02.03.19910-01.03.1998).
- Age relaxation is also applicable for the candidates mentioned below-
- SC/ST- 5 Years.
- OBC- 3 Years.
- PWD- 10 Years.
- Inhabitant of Jammu & Kashmir- 5 Years.
- Applicant affect by 1984 riots- 5 Years.
- Ex-Serviceman and others candidates which you will find in the official notification will get 5 years of age relaxation for getting IDBI Indian Banking Jobs.
If you want to get age relaxation, you must read the official notification first. The information provided in this website is very brief so all the conditions are not cover. I request you to go through the notification first before you are going to apply for the IDBI Indian Banking Jobs.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IDBI INDIAN BANKING JOBS:
The candidates willing to apply for the Indian Banking Jobs under IDBI will apply using online method only. There is no other application process.
While applying for the IDBI Indian Banking Jobs Assistant Manager) the candidates must have a valid Email Id. It needs for the registration process. So, before applying, make a valid Email Id, if you have not any Email Id.
To know more about the application procedures, you must follow the official notification.
Keep in mind that if you are a candidate, you must keep your Passport Photo and other relevant testimonials while going to apply for the said jobs.
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs. 150.00 only (Intimation Charge only)
- For other Candidates the application fee is Rs. 700.00 only ( Intimation fee + Application fee)
The candidates will have to pay the application fee and the intimation fee using the online method. It includes the Debit cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallets
To know more about the payment of fee, go to the official website of IDBI and click in the career option. You will find everything about the recruitment of IDBI Assistant Manager 2019.
Online Examination will be conducted b for selecting the Assistant Manager in IDBI Banks. The Examination will be of 200 marks. The marks will be divided into the following categories-
- Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis and Interpretation- 60 Marks & 60 Questions.
- English Language- 40 Marks & 40 Questions.
- Quantitative Aptitude- 40 Marks & 40 Questions.
- General/Economy/Banking Awareness- 60 Marks & 60 Questions.
SALARY OF IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER:
The salary of the IDBI Assistant Manager Jobs is Rs. 23700.00 per month in the Pay Scale of Rs.23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020(17 years) [Pre-revised]. If you want to know more about the salary of the IDBI Indian Banking Jobs (Assistant Manager), go through the official notification.
For General Instruction, you must follow the instruction provided in the notification. Therefore, I request you to download the official notification and read it carefully before you are going to apply.
Disclaimer! This website is not a recruiting agency or company. The information published in this website is only for general information. Therefore, the visitors are requested to visit the official website before going to apply for any kind of jobs published in this website.
If you are a job seeker, keep visiting this site regularly. Here you will find almost every kind of jobs like West Bengal Govt Jobs, Indian Railway Jobs, Indian Banking Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs
- West Bengal Upper Primary Teacher Salary
- Important Notice of SSC CGL Exam-2019
- Government Jobs in West Bengal For 12th Pass
- Why Primary Teacher Job Is So Popular?2019
- WB Madhyamik Result Review Date-2019
- Download SSC CGL Admit Card-2019
- SSC CGL Result Date (Updated)-2019
- Details of SSC CGL Exam Pattern (UPDATED)
- SSC CGL Syllabus Download Pdf 2019
- How To Get CBI Jobs (India)-2019