SSC CGL Result Date: Every Candidate of SSC CGL is eagerly looking for the Result of SSC CGL Exam. It is a true fact. If you are a candidate, you are also looking for it. Do you not? It is probably “Yes”.
The link will be available here as soon as the SSC CGL Result will be published. So, visit this website if you are a candidate. Besides that, here you will also view the SSC CGL Exam Result Publication date if you visit this site.
How do you check your SSC CGL Result?
Checking SSC CGL Result is very easy. If you have a Smartphone, you can check it easily without going anywhere. You might ask me “How?”.
Here is the simple step you have to follow to check your SSC CGL Exam Result with your phone. One more thing, you can use your PC to check your SSC CGL Result. But you have to have an internet connection.
In the case of Smartphone, the Internet connection is common to all the users. So, there is no problem with checking your result using your mobile.
Look at the steps:
- Go to the official Website of Staff Selection Commission.
- Find the link of the result of SSC CGL Exam.
- After finding the link, enter all the required credential and hit the submit button.
- Your Result will be displayed soon after you hit the Submit Button.
- Print or save the result if you want.
Keep in mind, while going to view the result, you must enter the valid credential such as Name, Father’s Name, Registration Number, Roll Number and Date of Birth or as per the form provided by the SSC.
|Eastern||SSC Office, First MSO Building,(Eight Floor), 234/4, Acharya Jagadish Chandra BoseRoad, Kolkata, WB-700020||9477461228/ 9477461229|
|Karnataka Kerala||SSC ,I- Floor, Wing- “E”,Kendriya Sadan,Koramangala, Bengaluru,Karnataka-560034||080-25502520/ 9483862020|
|Southern||SSC Office, IInd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, DPI Campus, Chennai-600006||044-28251139/ 9445195946|
|North Eastern||Staff Selection Commission Office, Housefed Complex, Assam-781006||9085015252/ 9085073593|
|Western||Staff Selection Commission, First Floor of Pratishtha Bhawan, Mumbai-400020||7738422705/ 9869730700|
|Madhya Pradesh||SSC Office, Anupam Nagar, Raipur--492007||0771-2282678/ 0771-2282507|
|Central||Staff Selection Commission office,Uttar Pradesh-211002||0532-2460511/ 9452424060|
|North Western||Block No. 3 -Staff Selection Commission, Kendriya Sadan, Chandigarh-160009||0172-2744366 / 0172-2749378|
|Northern||Staff Selection Commission,Block-12,CGO Complex,New Delhi-110003||011-24363343/ 24367526|
Expected Cut Off Marks for SSC CGL Result 2019
Here is a table that describes the Cut off marks (Expected) for the SSC CGL 2019. The SSC CGL Result will be published for those candidates who have achieved the minimum qualifying marks. The candidates who did not reach the minimum qualifying marks(Cut Off Marks) would not be able to view their result. To know more about the cut off marks/qualifying marks, you must follow the official website of SSC CGL.
Date of SSC CGL Result Tier-I Exam
If you are a candidate of SSC CGL Tier-I Exam, you will have to follow the same procedure. There is no another method for Tier-I Exam. So, read the above section carefully and enter the valid credential like the above.
A link will be provided here in this site. If you want to check your SSC CGL Tier-I Result, you can go to the official website by hitting the link.
Notification of Govt Jobs:
- Government Jobs in West Bengal For 12th Pass
- IIT Jobs (India Institute of Technology), Dhanbad,Jharkhand
- West Bengal Govt Jobs, Nadia District Jobs- Jobs in District Judge Office Nadia-2019
- West Bengal Govt Jobs for 10th Pass Candidates
- ALLAHABAD BANK SPECIALIST OFFICERS RECRUITMENT 2019
Cut off Marks for SSC CGL Tier-III Exam
When the SSC CGL Result of Tier-I, II, III & IV Exam released the Commission will also release the cut off marks. The cut-off mark is fixed by the Commission. Do you know what the cut off mark is? If not, here is the answer. The cut-off mark means the minimum qualifying marks to qualify for the SSC CGL Exam.
The cut-off mark fixed by the commission for the Tier-III Exam for CGLE 2017 was 33. I am giving it to let you know the competition of the Exam. So. take huge preparation for making a good Result in SSC CGL Exam.
More about SSC CGL Exam:
- How To Get CBI Jobs (India)-2019
- SSC CGL Syllabus Download Pdf 2019
- Details of SSC CGL Exam Pattern (UPDATED)
- SSC CGL Result Date (Updated)-2019
- Download SSC CGL Admit Card-2019
The table given below describes the Cut Off Marks for the SSC CGL Tier-I, II & III Exam for the year-2017. This might help you to realize about the cut off marks of SSC CGL Result.
|Assistant Audit Officer-2017|
|Junior Statistical Officer-2017|
Is there any method to calculate the cut off marks?
If you are thinking about the above question, your answer is no. There is no method to calculate the cut off mark for SSC CGL Exam. The cut-off mark is decided by the Commission i.e SSC. After deciding the cut off mark, the Commission releases the SSC CGL Result.
But if you study the previous year SSC CGL Result, you can gain some idea on the cut off mark. Though, there is no certainty. The cut-off mark may vary year to year.
Sometimes it is found that the Commission revised the cut off mark. In such a situation the candidates who were nearly to qualify may have the chance to qualify for the next Tier. So, keep visiting the site.
How does the SSC publish the Final Result of SSC CGL Exam
The Staff Selection Commission publishes the final result of SSC CGL after summing up all the marks a candidate obtained in all the Tier i.e Tier-I, Tier-II, Tier-III & Tier-IV.
So, try to make a good score in all the Tier so that you can make a good score in the final result. What do you do if you fail to get a less score in one of the Tier? You must not think about the past. Concentrate in the next Tier and try to cover the score of the previous Tier.
Some Tips To Make Your SSC CGL Result Good
Candidates who have applied for SSC CGL Exam may follow the tips to make a good result in the SSC CGL Exam. This tips will help you to decrease the negative mark and also to increase the score.
- Don’t answer those questions on which you have a little bit of doubt. Suppose, you have some doubt and you answer a question and it is found wrong, your score will decrease as there is a negative mark for giving a wrong answer. So, keep it in your mind.
- To make a good Result in the SSC CGL exam, you have to be consistent. Practice regularly after setting time in your clock. It will help you manage the time in the Exam Hall.
- Focus on the scoring subjects like Math, English, Aptitude etc. These subjects will help you make a good score in the SSC CGL exam.
- Read like a student. Don’t think that you have completed your graduation degree and wasting your time by playing cricket or gossiping with your friends. This kind of activity will be very harmful to you to give concentration in your study.
- Always think that you will qualify for the SSC CGL Exam and will make your SSC CGL Result good.
Try to maintain the tips and I think you will be able to get a good Govt job. You may think why you listen to me. This is because I also appeared in many competitive exams and became unsuccessful.
But now I am working in a High School. This is because I don’t give up hope. At last, I get the job.
If you have any question regarding the Exam, you can contact me by filling up the contact form in the About Section. I shall try to answer your question. You may comment below to know more about the result of SSC CGl.
Disclaimer! This website is only for informational purpose. If anything found wrong, the author or the website owner is not responsible for it. If any information is found wrong, it must be treated as a mistake.