National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), an autonomous body of the Govt of India, has released a notification for recruiting the following personalities-
- Research Associate.
- Project Engineer.
- Project Associates.
Willing candidates are requested to attend the Walk-in-Interview which will be held on 12-04-2019 at 9.00 AM in the NIELIT Campus or Office.
Brief Detail of the Jobs (NIELIT)
The selected candidates will be employed in the contractual basis under the NIELIT, Calicut, which provides training in different project and many more. To know more about the organisation, go to the official website. Link is given here.
Total Number of Posts-05
- Research Associates- 02
- Project Engineer- 02
- Project Associates- 01
Qualification for the mentioned posts:
M.E/M.Tech, B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Biomedical Engineering/ Medical Electronics/Electronics and Instrumentation/ Computer Science & alliedBranches/M.Sc (Electronics).
For Research Associates minimum 2 years of experience is required. If you want to know more, download the official notification. Click Here to download the official notification of NIELIT Jobs.
Preferred Skill for getting the Jobs:
- FPGA based Digital Signal Processing System Design, Board Bring up, Board Support Package & Test Jig
- The FPGA implementation of Signal Processing Algorithms, RTOS Porting & Application Software Dev, Driver Bring Up & GUI (Graphical User Interface) Development, System Integration & Testing.
- Knowledge of Embedded Linux/RT, Linux, OS Scheduler Algorithm Development, Testing, Debugging, Optimization, RT Linux porting, Device Driver Development, Signal Processing Algorithms Development, Testing, Benchmarking.
- Debugging, Profiling knowledge, Optimization
andknowledge of using standard libraries like Intel IPP, Customization of Linux/RT Linux Kernel, Knowledge of Embedded Hardware architectures.
Note: Before going to attend the Walk-In-Interview, the candidates are highly requested to read the official notification for which a download link is given. Please, read the official notification first.
Age Limit for the said Jobs:
The maximum age limit is upto 35 years of old.
If you have any problem regarding the age, I recommend you to go to the official website and know more about it.
The candidates who have the qualification mentioned in the official notification will be selected as per the performance in the Interview Table.
No written Examination will be held for testing any skill or other kind of eligibility the candidates may possesses.
Duration of the Service:
The duration of the service is only 10 Months.
Remuneration of the Jobs:
The Remuneration for the above mentioned jobs is consolidated.
- For Research Associate- Rs. 40,000.00/ Month.
- For Project Engineer- Rs. 25,000.00/ Month.
- For Project Associate- Rs. 22,000.00/ Month.
The candidates who want to attend the Walk-In-Interview will have to bring all the original certificates required for the jobs. They must carry a Bio-Data duly signed by them also.
The candidates will also bring the following-
- Experience Certificates.
- Identity and Address Proof (Like Voter Card, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Age Proof ( Admit Card of Secondary Examination or Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority)
- West Bengal Upper Primary Teacher Salary
- Important Notice of SSC CGL Exam-2019
- Government Jobs in West Bengal For 12th Pass
- Why Primary Teacher Job Is So Popular?2019
- WB Madhyamik Result Review Date-2019
- Download SSC CGL Admit Card-2019
- SSC CGL Result Date (Updated)-2019
- Details of SSC CGL Exam Pattern (UPDATED)
- SSC CGL Syllabus Download Pdf 2019
- How To Get CBI Jobs (India)-2019
NIELIT Office Address for Walk-In-Interview:
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Calicut.
NIT Campus PO, Calicut- 673601.
Phone Number- 0495-2287266
If you want to get a Govt Jobs and finding it, keep visiting this website. Here you will find many Govt Jobs like West Bengal Govt Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Indian Banking Jobs, Indian Railway Jobs and many more jobs.
Note: All the information for the above mentioned jobs are only for informational purpose only. If you are an applicant and want to attend the interview, you must follow the official notification first. If anything found wrong in this site, it is totally unfortunate for me. So, I personally request you to follow the official notification.