TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCY IN VARIOUS POST=175
STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION- 25-03-2019
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION- 15-04-2019.
Brief details of WBUHS Jobs, West Bengal Govt Jobs:
Position of the Jobs-
- Assistant Librarian.
- Senior Assistant.
- Head Clerk.
- Data Entry Operators.
- Store Keeper.
Location of the Jobs: Kolkata.
Qualification Required- From VIII (Passed) to Post Graduate.
For More Information, go through the official notification which you will find here in the download button. To download Official Notification Click Here.
How to apply-
The candidates willing to apply for the mentioned post will have to apply online. The online application link is here- Apply Online through official website-.Click Here
There is no other option. The offline application will not be accepted.
18-40 Years as per Govt Rules ( as on 01-01-2019). The Upper age is relaxable for those candidates who have the certificate that mentioned in the official notification. So, first download the official notification and read it minutely if you are going to apply for any of the posts described here.
Name of the post and category wise vacant post-
- P.A for Principal- 01 (UR)
- Assistant Librarian- 01 (UR)
- Senior Assistant- 01 (UR)
- Head Clerk- 01 (UR)
- UDC/UDA- 15 (UR-6, SC-4, ST-1, PWD-1, OBS-A-2, OBC-B-1)
- Junior Assistant- 20 (UR-8, SC-6, ST-1, PWD-1, OBC-A-2, OBC-B-2)
- Data Entry Operator (Senior)- 02 9UR-1, SC-1)
- LDC/LDA- 29 (UR-13 SC-7, ST-2, OBC-A-3, OBC-B-3)
- Store Keeper- 22 (UR-10, SC-6, ST-1, OBC-A-2, OBC-B-2)
- Steno/Typist- 13 (UR-5, SC-4, ST-1, OBC-A-2)
- Medical Technologist (Lab)-18 (UR-6, SC-5, ST-2, PWD-1, OBC-A-3, OBC-B-2)
- Driver- 02 (UR-1, SC-1)
- Caretaker- 01 (UR-1)
- GDA (Junior Peon)- 07 (UR-3, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-A-1)
- GDA- 37 (UR-19, SC-9, ST-2, PWD-1, OBC-A-3, OBC-B-3)
- Dome- 4 (UR-2, SC-1, ST-1)
QUALIFICATION FOR DIFFERENT POST OF WBUHS JOBS:
- For P.A to Principal, the candidates should have possesses the Bachelor degree with (BCA). It includes the typing speed of 40 words per minute and three years of experience is desirable.
- For Assistant Librarian, the candidates must be Post Graduate Degree Holder in Library Science with working experience. The working experience in academic Institution is preferable. The applicant must know the e-library functioning (It is essential).
- For Senior Assistant, Head Clerk & UDC/UDA, the applicant must hold Bachelor Degree from any recognised University with Computer Certificate from a recognized institution. The BCA Degree holder from any recognized University can also apply for the post. In the case of experience, the candidates must be at least 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
- For Jr. Assistant, Data Entry Operator, LDC/LDA & Store keeper, the applicants should be a Bachelor Degree Holder from any recognised University with Computer Application Certificate. Three years of working experience in any Govt., Semi-Govt, Autonomous Bodies or Private Organisation is desirable.
- For Stenographer/Steno Typist, the applicants must be a Bachelor Degree holder from any recognised university with Diploma or Certificate in Computer Application. The BCA passed candidates are also eligible for the said post. Three years of working experience in the same position is desirable.
- For Medical Technologist, the willing candidates must pass the BMLT or Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) and two years diploma course in Medical Lab Technology. The candidates also have 6 months of internship from a institution recognised by Govt of West Bengal.
- For Driver, the candidates must pass Class-VIII (Eight) with commercial Driving Licence. At least 5 years of driving experience is also required.
- For Caretaker (Junior), the applicants must possess a Bachelor Degree from a recognised University. Good Physique is also required for the said post.
- For Junior Peon (GDA) & GDA, the willing candidates must pass the Madhyamik Examination or its equivalents from the Board of Secondary Education, Govt. of West Bengal. Three years of experience with good physique are also required.
- For Dome, the candidates must pass the Madhyamik Examination form the Board of Secondary Education, Govt of West Bengal. They should have experience in the relevant field.
Note: The candidates are requested to read the official notification before going to apply for any of the posts mentioned above.
SCALE OF PAY FOR WBUHS JOBS (West Bengal Govt Jobs):
- For P.A to Principal- Rs. 9000-40,500 + Grade Pay- 4400.
- For Assistant Librarian- Rs. 9000-28,300 + Grade Pay- 4400.
- For Senior Assistant- Rs. 7200-25,400 + Grade Pay- 4100.
- Head Clerk – Rs. 7100-37,600 + Grade Pay- 3900.
- UDC/UDA- Rs. 7100-37,600 + Grade Pay- 3650.
- For Jr. Assistant, Data Entry Operator- Rs.7200- 25,400 + Grade Pay- 3300.
- LDC/LDA & Store keeper, Stenographer/Steno Typist- Rs. 5400- 25,200 + Grade Pay- 2680.
- For Medical Technologist– Rs. 7100- 37,600 + Grade Pay- 3650.
- For Driver- Rs. 5400- 25,200 + Grade Pay- 2680.
- For Caretaker (Junior)- Rs. 5400-18,600 + Grade Pay- 2600.
- For Junior Peon (GDA) – Rs. 5400-18,400 + Grade Pay- 1800
- For GDA & Dome- Rs. 4900- 16,200 + Grade Pay- 1700.
For all the General Candidates the application fee is Rs. 500.00 and for SC, ST, OBC, PWD & PH Candidates the application fee is Rs. 250.00. If you are going to apply for any of the post that are furnished and going to deposit the fee, you must follow the instruction available in the official website.
Note: For those candidates who have applied before vide Memo No- OG/WBUHS/2018-19/1617 Dt- 22-11-2018 for the post of Assistant Librarian need not apply again for the same post.
If you are a candidate, you must follow the official instruction before going to apply against any of the post mentioned on this website.
This website is only for informational purpose. If anything found wrong, it is by mistake and the author or the website doesn’t need any responsibility. Therefore, I again request you to follow the official instruction before going to apply to the WBUHS Jobs which includes P.A to Principal, Assistant Librarian, Senior Assistant, Head Clerk, UDC/UDA, Jr. Assistant, Data Entry Operator,LDC/LDA & Store keeper, Stenographer/Steno Typist, Medical Technologist, Driver, Caretaker (Junior), Junior Peon (GDA),GDA & Dome.
To know more about West Bengal Govt Jobs, you should follow this website. More Jobs:-