West Bengal Police Warder Female Jobs-WB Police is going to recruit a lump sum number of female warder very soon. 816 Female candidates will be recruited. Therefore, if you are interested in getting the jobs as mentioned, apply immediately without delay.
Total Number of Vacancy- 816.
Starting Date of Application- 15-02-2019
Last Date of Application- 14-03-2019
To get more information for West Bengal 10th Pass Govt Jobs, keep your eyes in this Website. Here you will find West Bengal Govt Jobs Notification.
- West Bengal Upper Primary Teacher Salary
- Important Notice of SSC CGL Exam-2019
- Government Jobs in West Bengal For 12th Pass
- Why Primary Teacher Job Is So Popular?2019
- WB Madhyamik Result Review Date-2019
West Bengal Police Warder Female 10th Pass Jobs (Education Qualification)-
The Education qualification for the West Bengal Police Warder is 10th Passed or Madhyamik Passed for West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent from any other Institution recognised by the State Govt or Central Govt.
All the candidates having the education qualification have a great opportunity for getting West Bengal Govt Jobs.
Other Education Qualification-
The Willing Candidates must have the certificate of Computer Literacy. The Certificate must be issued by the West Bengal WBSCT [West Bengal State Council of Technical, Vocational Training Centre or Youth Computer Training Centre.
Before applying you must go through the application notification and all the criteria. To know about the application procedures and other just scroll down your mouse and go bottom of the post.
Age Limit for West Bengal Police Warder Female-
If you want to apply for the jobs, your age must be between 18- 27 yrs of old as on 01-01-2019. The Upper age relaxation for the West Bengal Police Female Warder Jobs is as follows-
- For Scheduled Caste [SC] is 5 Years.
- For Scheduled Tribe [ST] is also 5Years.
- For OBC both Category A and Category B is 3 Years.
- For Ex-Serviceman as per Govt Rules.
Relaxation is only applicable for those candidates who have proper certificates from the West Bengal Govt. In the Case of Ex-Serviceman the relaxation is as per Govt Rules as I already mentioned in the column No-4.
The Candidates must be the citizen of India. No other citizen is eligible for the post of West Bengal Police Warder Female
Salary for West Bengal Police Warder Female-2019-
Pay Scale- 5,400/- To 25,200/-, Pay in the Pay Band- PB-2, Grade Pay- 2,600/- and other allowance are per Govt Rules.
Fees for Application-
Application fees for West Bengal Police Warder Female 2019 is Rs. 200.00/-, Processing Fees is Rs. 20.00 for West Bengal Candidates Only. Application fees have to be submitted via Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking or Wallet like UPI etc. To get more Information Click Here.
For Scheduled Tribe [ST] and Scheduled Caste [SC] no application fees are required. But it is applicable for West Bengal Candidates only.
How to Apply for West Bengal Police Warder female-
Before applying to the post of WB Police warder Female read carefully the instruction. To download the instruction Click Here. All the testimonials will have to be scanned before the application. So, be careful about it.
For More information visit the official website i.e – http://www.wbpolice.gov.in.
Last Date of Application-
The online application link will be available very soon. Visit the website wbcorrectionalservices.gov.in to apply online or Click Here.
Selection method for the post of West Bengal Police Warder Female-
The candidates who will provisionally consider being eligible for the post will have to undergo with Written Examination of 90 Marks. This will follows
Some general Instruction to the Candidates-
- An incomplete or defective application will be rejected. So, before applying you must read carefully the instruction and fill up form properly.
- Candidates who have submitted more than one application will also be rejected and the fees will be forfeited. No excuse will be entertained in any way.
- Mismatching of data that the applicant/candidates have submitted at the time of filling up forms in any stage will also be rejected.
- At the time of Examination which will be scheduled by the authority, all the candidates must follow the instruction of the Venue-in-Charge/ Invigilators. If candidates misbehave or deny following the instruction, she may be expelled. So, follow all the rules if you want to get Jobs.
- No money or fare for going to the Examination Centre will be given to the examinee or the candidates.
- To get more information Click Here.